At Gambling Geek you can benefit from our 100% deposit guarantee up to £500. Gambling Geek only lists gambling operators who are licenced by the UK gambling Commission which provide a high standard of customer service. However, in the unlikely event of your funds being seized unjustly by an operator we can step in – and refund your last deposit up to a maximum of £500 within 6 weeks! This is how confident we are in the quality of the casinos we promote on our website, and to give our customers reassurance in depositing to a new casino. The terms and conditions of the deposit guarantee (boring stuff) are listed below.
Opening a dispute:
If you want to claim a deposit guarantee, please open a dispute by using the contact us link on our website.
Send all the details via the form and we’ll liaise with the operator, it may be necessary for us to collect your username and other personal details and possibly have a signed letter of authority to act on your behalf.
If, after 6 weeks, your dispute has not been resolved with the operator we will issue you a refund up to a maximum value of £500.
Deposit guarantee T&Cs
- Available to UK residents only, aged 18 and over.
- You must have signed up to the operator for the first time via a link from gamblinggeek.co.uk
- Adhere to all the operators general terms & conditions and promotional terms & conditions
- Provided the operator with your full legal name and UK residential address
- Not logged into the operators site from a restricted country or used VPN or proxy
- You must not have self-excluded via the operators website
- Not have attempted a charge back from your banking institution or have any disputed funding issues
- You must not have made any verbal or non-verbal threatening behaviour towards the operator
- Co-operate with us, while investigating the issue with the operator.
- Gamblinggeek.co.uk decision on any case is final
- Maximum of 2 claims per person/household in a calendar year
- The guarantee also includes if the operator goes offline for any reason including administration
- Proof of deposit will be requested in addition to other documentation
Remember to gamble responsibly – begambleaware.org